Friday 1 August 2014

My workout playlist 👟🏆

Ever since I made the decision to get healthier and fitter and embraced this fitness journey, I've realised the importance of exercise in my overall wellbeing. Whereas before I would have avoided working out at all costs, now I enjoy it and can't go a day without it. I discovered walking a few months ago and nothing is as enjoyable for me now as lacing up my running shoes and getting out and about. I particularly love hiking and fortunately I live in an area where we're blessed with hills and mountains and my favourite place to go hiking is a local waterfall no more than a 20 minute drive away. Because I like to work out on my own (that includes walking/hiking too), I need music to set a positive mood to my workout, but also push me to go further, faster and become stronger and better overall. I enjoy seeing other people's playlists and get inspiration/ideas from them, so why not share my own?
Here is my most recent workout playlist. Though it changes frequently (so I don't get bored) a lot of times I add songs I'm obsessed with at that moment but once
I get sick of them it's time to change up my music again. So here it is:
•Kanye West-Stronger
•Peter Robinson-Language
•Macklemore-Can't hold us
•Matrix&Futurebound-Don't look back
•David Guetta-Titanium
•Macklemore-Jimmy Iovine
•T.I-No mediocre
•Iggy Azalea-Work
•CHVRCHES-Gun
•Little Mix-Salute
•Sia-Chandelier
•Neon Jungle-Braveheart
•Tinashe-2 On
•Parov Stelar-All Night

If you're on a fitness journey or trying to live a healthier lifestyle I would love to hear about your playlist and what motivates you to keep going. Are you on a solo mission or do you prefer team sports? 





Just some pictures of my favourite hiking place. Hope you're having a wonderful
weekend. 






No comments:

Post a Comment