Friday 24 October 2014

Weekend Wishlist

Here is a random compilation of things I've been wanting lately:

Michael Kors Selma (Large) in Brown. This bag has been on my wishlist for quite some time now and I'm kinda torn about whether or not I should get it. Part of me (the sensible part) thinks I definitely don't need it, but the other part of me can't get over how puuurdy this is! I'm not normally into structured bags but the long shoulder strap has me sold on this. I'm half thinking I should treat myself to this for Christmas but we'll see. At the moment I can't justify spending 360 yoyos on a bag (especially with my NCT coming up...), but that could change.
 Next up we have the Michael Kors phone wristlet. These are very cute and also very practical-there's a compartment in there for your phone as well! I'm definitely in need of a new wallet-as mine is practically falling apart at this stage hahaha!
 
These Sleek 3 blush palettes are just lovely! I'm not gonna lie-I want ALL of them! Which, being that they're so affordable, I might just have to treat myself to!
How adorable is this palette? I have a thing for eyeshadow palettes- I definitely think they're my guilty pleasure...Or at least ONE of my guilty pleasures haha! This one has a great selection of shades-definitely a great one for the collection.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment