Saturday 15 August 2015

Welcome to my ne(wly revamped) blog!

I cannot tell you how exciting this is to me, mainly because I've been trying to update this blog for a few months now. Not being technologically savvy (at all-I'm a little ashamed to admit it!), it took me MUCH longer than I expected.
Mostly I wanted to update this because I just didn't like the look of the blog itself, but also I felt that it wasn't an accurate representation of what I want to write about. I started this blog and my YouTube channel to talk about my journey to being an RN, but along the way I realised that I didn't want to limit both this blog and my YouTube channel to JUST nursing (as much as I love it!). I also wanted to include my other passions- beauty (I'm a fully qualified beauty and body therapist) is something I've been interested in for years; planners and stationery in general are an obsession that just keeps growing hahah; and health and fitness is something I strive to learn more about every day. So this is my way of sharing those passions with you!
I hope you enjoy reading this blog <3

Gintare
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment