Saturday 29 March 2014

What's in my clinical bag?

While I'm normally an over-packer (an understatement!), I've learned to condense my essentials into a smaller bag for clinical. I love to carry around lots of random stuff for class (you can see for yourself here and here ), that doesn't really work for clinical placement. Most ward areas only have small spaces designated for belongings, so a small bag works better. I've decided to share with you what I carry in my bag. Hopefully you find this interesting and it might inspire you to downsize too!
So here we go:

This is the bag I use for clinical. It's from Primark and I think I paid about 4 euro for it 2 summers ago. It's a cross body bag with a long strap and is quite small, but it fits all of the items below.

So this is all the stuff that I can fit into the bag. I have my Powerbank charger, a random perfume, a travel brush, fob watch, Vaseline, lipgloss, my purse, ID badge, name badge, gum, clips, tissues and keys.
 This is my purse. I got this recently in Penneys and I just love how small it is! It has a wrist strap as well so it's very handy when you just need to grab it and go.
 Though it's quite small, it fits everything I need day-to-day. I have all my cards and money (notes and coins) inside this purse. I used to think I needed a huge wallet for everything, but I ended up just filling it with receipts and other junk, so when I have a smaller purse I tend to keep it tidier.
 This is my handy dandy brush and mirror 2-in-1 thingie. I also got this in Primark/Penneys and I find it to be an essential in the mornings because I tend to do my hair on-site. It works great for touch-ups too.
Lastly, I have my keys. I love the "<3 A Nurse" keychain :) I'm so easily amused haha! But anyways, I have my car key, a USB, my college ID, house keys, locker keys and a few rewards card fobs, as well as a library fob. So as you can see it's quite a big lump of keys, but it all fits into my tiny bag!
 
 
Xo, Gintare
 
 


1 comment: