Monday 27 January 2014

Semester 2...not a breeze!

So today marks the start of the second week of semester 2 in nursing school and let me tell you...it's not as easy as I thought it would be! Semester 1 was difficult and I'm still awaiting my exam results. I'm not expecting them to be great because I was kind of distracted last semester with other commitments and work so I didn't put in as much effort into school as I should have... This semester, however, I have turned over a new leaf haha!I've been spending more time reading and I've started researching the topics for 2 of my assignments. I'm trying to stay as organised as possible and not to lose track. I won't lie, it's not the easiest task. I'm trying to get in shape and improve my fitness levels as well, so I've started working out. So far I'm doing a 60 minute full body workout 6 days a week and my muscles are aching like never before!! I couldn't be happier, though, because that obviously means that it's working! The workouts are tough physically but they take a load off mentally! Exercise truly is the best way to relieve anxiety as I'm finding out lately :).
So in comparison to semester 1, this new semester is like a fresh start. It may not be easy, but I'm feeling stronger physically, mentally and just more ready to take on the harder modules.

Hugs,
Gintare

No comments:

Post a Comment