Sunday 16 February 2014

What's in my nursing school bag?

Hiya!
So last night I decided to film a few videos... The first one of the 2 is a "What's in my school/college bag?" video. I've watched so many of these videos over the years! I really enjoy watching these types of videos and seeing as I am now in nursing school, it felt appropriate to film my own. I carry a backpack to college and usually it's packed with a load of stuff, including books, notes, and personal items that make my life a bit easier. So without rambling on for too long, I'm going to post the link to the video here for the world to see.
Oh and please excuse the crazy thumbnail! I promise- I do have a face hahaha!


P.S. the second video I filmed was about my Filofax. I'm going to upload that in the next couple of days and there will be a blogpost to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Students can't battle against nature yet this catastrophe is truly worriedly. This mischance occurs so abruptly but you can click on this blog post for quality work. Individuals ought to gather cash for these individuals since they require help and looking to us.

    ReplyDelete