Friday 19 August 2016

It's been a whole year...

Since I last posted on this blog. I had so many plans and ideas and have wanted to update and keep posting but somehow all the commitments in my life have held me back. After slacking on this front for so long I asked myself if I wanted to continue with this blog and my Youtube channel as I haven't been able to dedicate any time to it, and the answer surprised me. It turns out, I do. Lately,  I have felt a renewed sense of motivation to revamp this blog and keep posting more videos. I still want to have my own platform for sharing my experiences as well as learning from other people's. Now more than ever, as I am nearing an exciting milestone in my journey, I feel like I can contribute something as well as learn from everyone else.
For so long, I have been struggling with this whole technology thing as I am not the most tech-savvy person. Even though we live in an age where technology is so vital, I am still learning to use certain aspects of it. In the last year I have learnt more and more about the importance of social media-not only how it can benefit you, but also how you have to be cautious about what you put out into the world. This has reinforced my initial resolve that I wanted my social space to be a positive one. I am still learning bout the technical aspect of it all, hence why I'm slowly updating all of my platforms and putting my vision into practice. As in all other areas of my life, I am aiming for progress, not perfection. If you are a technical genius, I would love your tips/advice!

Love,
Gintare xo



No comments:

Post a Comment